Friday, September 3, 2010

inner turmoil

Can I just say, life is a bitch.  I hate the curve balls its throws at poor little innocent people.  I hate how life makes you question things you thought you already knew.  I hate how life blurs the line between wrong and right until all you have is a smudge that you don't know what to do with.  I hate how I prove people's sterotypes of women correct.  I hate how much I careHow do you stop caring?

I know you all have no clue what I'm really talking about and I wont go into it, I just need a place to get this out.

Inner turmoil.  How can months go by and the same thing happen again and again? How can I break free of this vicious cycle that holds me in its grip.  I am so tired of causing pain.  This is not the person I set out to become.  And it freakin' hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment